最近比較忙沒時間寫文章,再分享一段影片
可以在這個多彩多姿的地球上,做自己喜歡的事情,是多麼的美好!
Discovery Channel還公開徵求網友為這首歌自製影片:
Playlist: The 'Boom De Ah Dah' Phenomenon
P.S.歌詞在內文
-It never gets old, huh?
-Nope.
-It kinda makes you want to...
-Break into song?
-Yep
I love the mountains, I love the clear blue skies ...
I love big bridges ...
I love when great whites fly ...
I love the whole world ...
And all its sights and sounds ...
Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!
I love the ocean ...
I love real dirty things ...
I love to go fast ...
I love Egyptian kings ...
I love the whole world ...
And all its craziness ...
Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!
I love tornadoes ...
I love arachnids ...
I love hot magma ...
I love the giant squid ...
I love the whole world, it's such a brilliant place ...
Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!
In
And More...‧雜‧,
Thoughts我見我思
on Wednesday, August 6, 2008
it said the movie is no longer available....
版主回覆:(08/11/2009 03:38:49 PM)
影片沒有被抽掉,不行的話直接到網站看好了
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAasManZ6IA
I think this variation is one of the best so far...
oh, and it's based on a really good internet comic website
http://xkcd.com/
版主回覆:(08/11/2009 03:38:49 PM)
這首還有rocker版耶
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOsylvrwo3I